"We bring together biochemists, biotechnologists and molecular biologists in the country and region."
To cooperate and collaborate with other scientific organizations in promoting education and training,
research and application of Biochemistry, Synthetic Biology and other emerging life science technologies
for national and international development.
BBPSK seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by:
- Promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavours in the molecular life sciences
- Creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status
- Creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential
- Providing evidence-based advice on public policy
- Promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of the country and region.